Monday, August 29, 2011

Wish Us Luck

Well, tomorrow's the big day. We just heard from Toronto and the surgery will take place early in the morning (around 8:00) which means we need to be there by 6:00.  It's a little nerve wracking thinking about what is to come.  We are trying to reassure dad's (and our own) anxieties and fears.  It's understandable for him to be worried.  I will try to find internet access later in the day to update the blog and inform everyone how things went.  Thanks once again for all of your words of encouragement and support.  Please continue to pray for dad tomorrow and the days to come.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck me ducky! You'll come through this with flying colors! I'll check back tomorrow for an update. Hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and prayers coming your way duckie! And sending you all positive thoughts and hugs! Stay strong for one another and know there are so many rootin for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for a quick recovery for you. Get better and make my prayers come t I miss seeing you and bothering you the next few day on the boards, so hurry back duckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I'mAnonymous now...LOL Delphine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be thinking and praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ===as usual, you and your wonderful family are in my thoughts and my prayers. Ivan, you are a strong, positive human being who has been an inspiration to many of us over the years. Thank you for that, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Big HUG4U!!!!
    Much love and God bless!!!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to get to chat with you a bit today Ivan. Wishing you all the best tomorrow. You sounded well prepared for it and my hat goes off to you for your courage in the face of adversity. Chin up Buddy. I'll be thinkin of you tomorrow.Cheers

    ReplyDelete